UltraCam is a modular camera apk based on off Urnyx05 version with additions and tunings from UltraM8 for his primary device with the main focus on the IMX586 sensor. UltraCam Download for All Android
Various developer port Google camera app but Developer develops UltraM8 Ultracam for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API but if your phone officially supports camera2api and then you can install the Google Camera apk, as well as UltraM8 Ultracam needs support to Camera2api for support Ultracam.
UltraM8 Ultracam supports almost all android devices but your device needs to running at least of android 7.0 but this UltraM8 Ultracam supports android below than android 6.0 but some features may not work properly.
a supported device like Redmi note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Mi A3, Realme 5 Pro, Realme XT, Realme X2, Flagship like Realme X2 pro. Oneplus devices And almost all android phones running android 7.0 or later android version and support camera2api.
Download Ultracam for Android
[su_button url=”https://ff.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/UltraCam_1.1.8_7.2.010.apk” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#ee0153″ icon=”icon: android”]UltraCam Download for Any Android [/su_button]
Features of UltraM8 UltraCam
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Install UltraCam on Any Android phones with Dedicated Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
UltraCam is same as Google camera mod apk, Ultracam UI is the same as Google camera mod. But this app is now under developing this app may not work some time well but developers confirmed, they release more refine update soon to make stable modular apk