trCamera is a modular camera apk based on Gcam 7.2 Urnyx05 version with additions and tunings from trCamer for his primary device with the main focus on the main camera sensor a phone. trCamera_V1.2 Download for All Android device android 9 and 10
Various developer port Google camera app but Developer develops trCamera for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API but if your phone officially supports camera2api and then you can install the Google Camera apk and, as well as trCamera needs support to Camera2api for support Ultracam.
trCamera supports almost all android devices but your device needs to running at least of android 7.0 but this trCamera supports android below than android 6.0 but some features may not work properly.
Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 7, Pocophone F1, Mi A1, Mi A2, Mi A3, Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi Mix 2S, Mi A2 Lite, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 6T, Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, Asus ZenFone 5Z, Nokia 7 Plus, Vivo Y91
trCamera_V1.2 Download for All Android
[su_button url=”https://ff.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/trCamera_V1.2_HF.apk” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#ee0153″ icon=”icon: android”]UltraCam Download for Any Android [/su_button]
Features of trCamera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Known issues of trCamera
- Slow-motion is broken on some phones and Android versions;
- Some devices have issues with their front cameras (eg: OnePlus 3/3T, 5/5T). You might have to install a fix
How to Install trCamera on Any Android phones with Dedicated Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the trCamera on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
trCamera is the same as Google camera mod apk, trCamera UI is the same as Google camera mod. But this app is now under developing this app may not work some time well but developers confirmed, they release more refine update soon to make stable modular apk
Leave a Comment