Realme UI 3.0 Game Space (Game Assistant) New Update – v6.12.2 – Realme Game Space’s latest update is available to download for all users. The Game Space of Realme UI 2.0 comes with a new redesign UI. You have to download the Latest Game Space version. Realme UI 3.0 Game Space Download
Game Space with Voice Changer
Finally, Realme released a new update for its Game space, according to the report, the latest Game Space version 6.9.1 is finally available for global users of OPPO and Realme smartphones with an in-game voice changer feature. The latest update also changes the new layout design.
Realme Game Space 2022
The Game Space app brings new features and gives a better experience for your Realme smartphones. This new version is available officially on Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) and Realme UI 1.0 (Android 10) users.
Game Space is an application for Realme users that you think you don’t need until you have it, normally the games on the computer are all organized on the gaming platform itself or directly accessible in a folder.
Realme UI 3.0 – Quick Overview
Realme UI 3.0 goes official and comes to a big list of Realme phones. Before moving to the wallpapers section, here’s a quick overview on the Realme UI 3.0 features and changes. Starting from the user interface, then the latest skin comes with Fluid Space Design UI. It also acquired dynamic theming and new widgets from Android 12. Apart from that, the skin carries 3D acrylic icons with shadows. Realme overhauled the Settings app user interface by using the Spacial Layout Interface.
Realme UI 3.0 goes official with the updated AOD, it gets a couple of personalization options. The latest skin also comes with the new Phone Manager 2.0. Realme introduced AI smooth engine with its Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin. The AI engine reduces the power consumption by 12%, improves the app launching time by 13%, and minimizes the memory usage by 30%. Other than that, there are some new privacy control features, to whether the app is using a camera or microphone.
Oppo’s sibling Realme also shared the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 rollout timeline. And the Realme GT 5G is the first phone which had received the new skin via closed beta program. You can move to this page to explore the complete list of eligible phones. Now let’s move to the Realme UI 3.0 wallpapers section.
Download Game Space
Realme UI 3.0 & ColorOS 12 – Android 12
Realme UI 2.0/Android 11
- Game Space with Voice Changer
- Game Space v6.9.1 (Voice Changer) – Click Here
- Game Space v6.9.1 (Voice Changer New Build) – Click Here
- Game Space V4.1.54: Click Here
Realme UI 1.0/Android 10
How to use Game Space in Realme smartphones
The Game space application comes with the Realme UI system app. You do not need to enable it by default it is turned on if you have installed any of your games. All your games are in one convenient place with new downloaded games added automatically. Before you start playing, you can mute and hide alerts and adjust game settings to save power or further improve your gaming experience. For step-by-step instructions on using Game Space, check out this How to use Game Space in Realme smartphones.
- Swipe up from the Home screen
- Find the Game Space Application and launch it.
- You will see install games in the Game Space application.
- If the installed games are not visible in that application then tap on Add Them to “Game Space” below the download button.
- Game Space already recommending the game application.
- Hit the icon to add to the Game Space.
How to increase Gaming Performace
- Following the above steps
- Swipe up from the bottom
- Now you will see most of the gaming performance
- You have three gaming options- Low power mode, Balanced mode, Pro Gamer mode (By default, the Balanced Mode is active) But if you want competitive gaming performance, turn on Pro Game Mode.
Automatically adjust resolution- This option may decrease your gameplay frame rate but it will save your device battery life.
Brightness Lock – Most users turn on the automatic brightness that adjusts the brightness level based on darkness and light, but especially during the gameplay in PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty, the brightness level suddenly decreases which is can disturb your gameplay. In the Game Space application, this feature will disable the automatic brightness level during the gameplay.
You can also use Game Space while playing any game
- Launch the Game Space App
- Choose a Game to start playing
- If your pro mode, block notification, etc is not enabled then you will be able to swipe left on the screen and select the Game Tools icon.
- You can also do screen recording and take screenshots.
- It also allows to turn on the floating window of, WhatsApp, Messenger, or Messages.