Suppose you are amazed at the new Pixel 6 Pro magic eraser feature. Then I can assure you will also be amazed once again when I tell you you can use these features without pixel devices. You can do it directly with your android smartphone. Wanna know how is it gonna work right? Stay with us. In this article, we will share Magic Eraser Google Photos APK Download from Pixel 6 Pro for all Android devices. Google photos magic eraser apk download
In the latest Pixel fall event, Google showcased the Pixel 6 Pro camera features. One of the most intriguing features of the Pixel 6 camera is the Magic Eraser. Although this functionality was teased by Google in their Google Photos app a while ago, Magic Eraser finally debuts with the Google Pixel 6 smartphones.
Google has a dedicated blogpost for Magic Eraser. With Magic Eraser, you can remove strangers and unwanted objects from your photos with a few taps.
Download Google Photos from Pixel 6 Pro Camera
- Google Photos 5.65 APKS | Telegram Channel | Mediafire link | (71MB)
- Download SAI to install | Split Installer app on Play Store | SAI-4.5.apk (Direct link)
- Installation: Install Multiple APKM or Split APKS using SAI
You can try the app on your previous Pixel devices including Pixel 4 (XL), Pixel 3 (XL), 2 (XL), OG Pixel 1 (XL) running Android 12 and other smartphones running Android 11 or later.
Magic Eraser comes with the latest Google Photos apps. The good news is Google Photos APK can be installed on non-Pixel Android devices running Android 12, 11, and more using the APK listed below.
How to use Magic Eraser in Google Photos?
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest Google Photos APK from above.
- Uninstall any previously installed Google Photos app from Android device.
- Install the latest APK.
- Launch Google Photos.
- Select a photo to and select “Edit” option.
- Select “Tools” option.
- Select “Magic Eraser”.
- Circle the area you want to erase.
- Save the photo.
How to Install MovieShot Apk on your Android Smartphones
- Step 1. First of all, download the on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on MovieShot Apk
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this.