Realme has recently launched the Realme X50 5G smartphone that runs on Android 10 on the top of ColorOS 7 out-of-the-box. The handset looks really great and the punch-hole camera display also looks awesome. Though the handset has an IPS LCD display, it has Full-HD+ resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB RAM, quad rear cameras, dual selfie cameras, and more. Now, you can also Download Realme X50 Stock Wallpapers, How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme X50
How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme X50
The Realme X50 supports 5G networks likely other previous smartphones. The Pro variant smartphone has a larger screen in size with a 90Hz Optic AMOLED display with a hole-punch camera.
Quick Overview of Realme X50
The Realme X50 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon SDM765 Snapdragon765G (7 nm), the processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.42GHz and 1 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 475. It comes with 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 12GB. It runs on the latest Android 10 with Realme UI. The Realme X50 has Adreno 620 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.57-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 402PPI.
The device sports a Quad-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 13MP (f/2.2 telephoto lens), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, macro sensor, in the front, you get a single 16MP f/2.0 and 8MP ultrawide f2.2 aperture dual punch hole camera.
Some of the features of the camera of Realme X50 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Realme X50 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging support.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme X50
Unlocking bootloader, rooting device allows you to system-level modification After rooting the phone, you will notice an immense increase in performance.
- you will not receive any OTA update from Realme.
- It has the risk to brick the device.
- Payments apps may not work properly.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Download Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
How to Unlock Bootloader In Realme Device
we always said that please carefully read all the instructions are given below.
- Do make you update your device with the latest software version available.
- click multiple times the version of your Realme Device and it will enable developer mode and in developer mode, you will find USB debugging mode and turn this option on.
- Download the Unlock tool and install it on your phones like other applications.
- Open the app and follow the instructions click the Start Applying button.
- Please read all the terms and conditions carefully and Submit Application button.
- The application will be checked on the Realme Server. After a few hours, the Unlock Tool will show ‘Review Successful’.
- Click Start the in-depth test to start unlocking bootloader.
- Open C:\adb location press Shift + Right-click on an empty area and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command window here.
- Open PowerShell/Command window then type the command is given below
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flashing unlock
- The phone will show two options, select the Unlock option by pressing the Volume Up button
- Now you will see the new interface on the screen to choose Boot Mode, in this case, enter the below command:
- fastboot reboot
- Your device will enter into in-depth test mode. and it will erase all the data on your phone. So wait for the complete process.
- you can successfully unlock the bootloader.
Congratulations now you have successfully unlock the bootloader of your Realme device. Now you can install TWRP, Root your device, Xposed Framework, and customize your device. But remember one thing please read the process and download all the files.
Leave a Comment