Realme is now one of the very successful mobile manufacturer brands. They always take the user feedback very seriously Realme listen to all the user feedback after the launch of Realme x and Realme XT there is some fault on Realme XT but Realme has truely come over with their upgrade Realme X2 pro and it has all the features what a user demand from the brand. How to Root Realme X2 Using TWRP Recovery
If you are Realme fans like me and if you have Realme X2 and you like to root your device then I have good news for you ill guiding How to Install TWRP on Realme 5 Pro and How to Root Realme X2. Here you get to know how to root Realme X2 and how to unlock bootloader on Realme X2
Quick Overview of Realme X2
The Realme X2 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm), the processor that features 2 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 470. It comes with 6 GB, 8GB of RAM. It runs on the Android 9 pie. The Realme X2 has Adreno 618 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 403PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.8), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor, 2 MP Macro camera. In the front, you get a single 32MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture waterdrop notch camera.
Some of the features of the camera of Realme x2 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Realme x2 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
How to Unlock Bootloader Realme X2
The Unlocking process of Realme X2 is very simple. There are several processes of Rooting Realme 5 pro but the only one process is wok proper is Rooting via TWRP. We have a complete article about to unlock the bootloader of Realme X2 as well this process can unlock the bootloader of any Realme device.
HOW TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER OF REALME X2
- you will not receive any OTA update from Realme.
- It has the risk to brick the device.
- Payments apps may not work properly.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Download Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
How to TWRP on Realme X2
Installing TWRP is a very simple job, But you need very careful while installing.
- Copy the downloaded TWRP image file to C:\adb
- Rename it to TWRP.img
- Do make sure your phone battery percentage is more than 50% and turn off your Mobile.
- Boot your Realme X2 into Fastboot Mode (press and hold the power button and volume up button)
- Release both buttons when you see the Fastboot screen.
- Connect your Phone to the PC when your phone in Fastboot Mode.
- Open C:\adb location press Shift + Right-click on an empty area and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command window here.
- Open PowerShell/Command window then type the command are given below.
- If you see your phone is connected then type the next command for install TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP on your phone.
How to Root X2 with TWRP
This method is for those users who have installed TWRP Recovery on your phone. So if you want to root Realme X2 without installing the TWRP Recovery then skip this and follow the next method.
- Download Magisk zip and Magisk Manager APK on your phone.
- Take a full backup before proceeding further so that you can restore data in case of any issue.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press & hold Volume Down + Power button together to boot Realme X2 in Recovery mode.
- Release the buttons once you see the TWRP logo.
- In TWRP Recovery, click on Install and locate the Magisk Zip.
- Now Swipe the slider to flash Magisk and root Realme X2.
- After flashing Magisk go to Reboot > System to boot the device into the system.
- Install the Magisk Manager App and enjoy root on Realme X2.
Here is the full tutorial of unlocking bootloader, how to install TWRP and How to root Realme X2. As I said earlier this tutorial is only for Realme X2 not For Realme X and Realme XT. May this process can apply to other Realme Devices but please download proper files and try. If you made any mistake during this process and if you stuck at bootloader then we are not responsible do it by your self.
Leave a Comment