Realme is now one of the very successful mobile manufacturer brands. They always take the user feedback very seriously Realme listen to all the user feedback after the launch of Realme 3 pro there is some fault on Realme 3 pro but Realme has truely come over with their upgrade Realme 5 pro and it has all the features what a user demand from the brand. And if you are Realme fans like me and if you have Realme 5 pro and you like to root your device then I have good news for you ill guiding How to Install TWRP on Realme 5 Pro and How to Root Realme 5 Pro.
A Quick Overview of Realme 5 pro
The Realme 5 Pro is a 6.3” phone with a 1080x2340p resolution display. Qualcomm Snapdragon SD712 SoC chipset is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and max 128GB of storage. The rear cameras are 48+8+2+2MP(the main sensor is sony IMX 586) and the selfie camera is 16MP. The battery has a 4035mAh capacity.
How to Install TWRP in Realme 5 pro
There are several processes of Rooting Realme 5 pro but the only one process is wok proper is Rooting via TWRP. so in this article, we help you to install TWRP on Realme 5 pro. Before you start the process download all the necessary files all the download links are given below.
- TWRP Recovery required
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Download Magisk zip and Magisk Manager APK
- The bootloader must be unlocked
- TWRP for Realme 5 pro
- Magisk 20.0 Zip
- Magisk Uninstaller
- Download ADB setup
Check more also:How to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 8 pro
How to Install TWRP
Installing TWRP is a very simple job, But you need very careful while installing.
- Copy the downloaded TWRP image file to C:\adb
- Rename it to TWRP.img
- Do make sure your phone battery percentage is more than 50% and turn off your Mobile.
- Boot your Realme 5 pro into Fastboot Mode (press and hold the power button and volume up button)
- Release both buttons when you see the Fastboot screen.
- Connect your Phone to the PC when your phone in Fastboot Mode.
- Open C:\adb location press Shift + Right-click on an empty area and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command window here.
- Open PowerShell/Command window then type the command are given below.
- fastboot devices
- If you see your phone is connected then type the next command for install TWRP.
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP on your phone.
Now you can easily Root your phone.
How to Root Realme 5 Pro with Magisk
- Download the Latest Version Magisk 20.0.zip and saved it into the phone storage of the device.
- Reboot your phone into TWRP (Press and hold volume up and power button together)
- For more security make a Nandroid Backup.
- Flash Magisk 20.0.zip and No_verify_opt_encrypt.ZIP via the install method.
- And reboot the system.
- now you successfully rooted.
Congratulations now you have successfully rooted your Realme 5 pro device. Now you can install the Xposed Framework, and customize your device. But remember one thing please read the process and download all the files.
Leave a Reply