Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 came with great hardware and completely stock android version, But Asus users are not satisfied with phone experience. Most of the users are complaining their phones software experience is buggy not fully optimized not even Asua fix those all problems. you want to get rid out of this then other custom ROMs might help for you. So if you are not comfortable to do all these things don’t worry ill help you to How to Install TWRP and Root on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 If you think after rooting your phone become the fastest phone so you thinking the wrong, root helps you to customize your device, it helps to uninstall the bloatware, or if you want to test the root application then go for it.
A quick overview of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a 5.99” phone with a 1080 x 2160 resolution display. Qualcomm Snapdragon SD636 SoC chipset is paired with up to 6GB of RAM and max 128GB of storage. The rear cameras are 13+5 MP and the selfie camera is 8MP. The battery has a 5000mAh capacity.
- Make sure the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 bootloader is unlocked
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Make sure you fully charge your phone
- ADB and Firstboot drivers for your windows/mac pcs
- Download TWRP Image for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Disable _DM-verify_ForceEncrypt.zip.
- Latest Magisk
- Download Unlock batch and extract on your pc.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Download Unlock batch file and extract it on your pc on the ADB folder.
- Switch of your device and connect your device to your pc and put your device into Fastboot mode. For entering Fastboot mode press and hold Volume up+ power button at the same time and it will put your device into fastboot mode.
- Then double click on unlock cmd.
- After once you have done the process your phone is successfully bootloader unlocked.
- Check again. for checking, go to developer options and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock and Enable the Advanced Reboot.
Check more: How To Capture OTA Update URL Link
Flash TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Turn off your device and plugged the data cable with your pc and put your phone into fastboot mode. Use the Volume up + and power button together at the same time.
- connect your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to your pc via USB cable.
- Launch a command prompt and on the ADB folder and use the command in the command prompt.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once you have done flashed twrp. Reboot your phone using the command.
- And you successfully install TWRP on your device.
How to Install Magisk on Your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Download the Latest Version Magisk 20.0.zip and saved it into the phone storage of the device.
- Reboot your phone into TWRP (Press and hold volume up and power button together)
- For more security make a Nandroid Backup.
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verify_opt_encrypt.ZIP via install method.
- And reboot the system.
- now you successfully rooted.
Congratulations now you have successfully rooted your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device. Now you can install the Xposed Framework, and customize your device. But remember one thing please read the process and download all the files.
Leave a Comment