Upcoming Huawei devices and Presently released Huawei and Honor did not support GMS or Any Google Applications due to the US-China trade war. For that Huawei, the user base is affected most. Google banned to provide GMS service for Huawei devices for the reason is the US-China war. But you are interested to purchase Huawei devices then you worry you can sideload all the Google serves on your Huawei mobiles. In this article, we will be guiding you How to Install Google Play Store or Google Mobile Services on Huawei Devices.
Presently Huawei devices did not support any service of Google-like Play Store, YouTube, Google App, Photos, and any and every app provided by Google. Well, we guess that’s the worst thing that could happen to any Android device. Just one thing is good that Android is an open-source for that Huawei to use Android OS on their phones.
How to Install Google Mobile Services on Huawei Devices
This is not an application-oriented process. You can not install Google services easily. You need to have a Google Services Framework that is not present on Huawei devices right now. Follow the guidance step by step to enjoy Google services on your Favorite Huawei devices.
What you need to Insta GMS
- Download the Huawei HiSuite on your PC.
- Next up, download the Lazy App and Google Apps from here.
- You will also need to have a Windows PC or laptop.
Check Must: Download Google Camera for Huawei devices
Step to install Google Play Store on Huawei Mobiles
- First of all, install the Huawei PC Suite on your PC.
- Now connect your Huawei device to PC and set your device to the File Transfer Mode.
- Once that is done, head over to Settings and search for HDB.
- From the drop-down results that appear, select Allow HiSuite to use the HDB option.
- Wait for a few seconds till your device gets connected to the PC via the HiSuite.
- Ones the connection is established, you should see the below HiSuite screen appear on your PC.
- Next, download and extract the LZPlay app on your PC. In doing so, a password prompt will appear. Enter a12345678 as the password. With this, the first part of the LZPLAY installation has been completed.
- Now, unzip the Google Play Apps compressed file and transfer it to your device’s internal memory.
- Head over to your Huawei device and using the file manager app, install all the six apps that you have just copied in the previous step.
- Install all these apps one by one and give it all the necessary permissions. The order of the installation doesn’t matter, just make sure that you grant all the permissions.
- Once that is done, launch the LZPlay app on your device. Press Activate and ignore all the exclamations that you are presented with, in the subsequent menus.
- Now click on Restart and that’s it, you have now installed Google Play Store on your Huawei Devices.
I hope this guide will help you to install Google Play Store or GMS on your Huawei devices. we recommend please read the whole process carefully, or you facing an issue regarding while installing GMS on Huawei devices then you comment down below.
Leave a Comment