The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the first comes with built-in Amazon Alexa support, Although Redmi note 8 pro has the option of Google Assistant. But Amazon Alexa is sometimes quite smart than Google Assistant. Both the smart Ai assistant support multiple languages
Is Alexa better than Google? That’s a tough question because they’re both similar and we find it difficult to pick between the two. Which one you decide to go with may well depend on which you personally prefer and what kind of products you’re using than which is technically ‘better’. How to Active Alexa on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Having said that, Alexa tends to be better when it comes to supporting a wider range of devices, as well as better smart home integration. So if you have a lot of smart home devices already, Alexa might be your best bet.
Overview of Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone is powered by the 2.05GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm) processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.05GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2.0GHz. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11 on top. The Redmi Note 8 Pro has Mali-G76 MC4 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 512GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/2.0)+ 8MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), 2Mp dedicated macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps. Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 8 Pro packs a battery capacity of 4500 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
See more about Redmi Note 8 Pro :
How to Active Alexa on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 8 Pro has already built-in Alexa support you don’t need to download any other third-party application for activating Alexa. Here is the step by step guide on how to do active Alexa.
- In every Redmi Note 8 Pro has the Alexa built-in you don’t need you to unlock bootloader or need to root your device or don’t need to install any third-party Alexa.zip file via TWRP.
- You will have an Amazon Alexa app in your app drawer open Alexa application then does want amazon want.
- After opening Alexa you will have to complete Two-step verification Alexa will send you an OTP put that OTP in your Alexa Application.
- After completing the Two-step verification, you will need to complete the voice training (If you have any other Alexa devices then switched of or mute those applications)
- To training voice, you need to complete the voice training you need to say 5 Time Alexa.
- After completing the voice training it will ask you is Alexa responds while phone locked (Yes, I want Alexa to respond while my phone is locked) or (No Thanks, I only want Alexa to Respond while my phone is unlocked) Just do whatever want.
- After completing all the things just click the done button.
- Thereafter ill ask of your personal details Alexa application show your amazon account login your amazon application if you log in via your account then select your account or you can create your another id here.
- Then Alexa application ask for your contact permission to do grand if you want to call or SMS via Alexa.
- Now you successfully set up your Alexa in your Redmi note 8 Pro.
How to set Alexa Default Assistance in your phone
As we all know Android phone software is developed by Google so built-in assistance is Google Assistant but you can set Alexa as your primary or default Assistance in your Redmi Note 8 Pro
After complete, the setup of Alexa in your phone you will see in Alexa Get Started tab Alexa asking you to Access Alexa from Any Screen. Click the SET DEFAULT ASSISTANCE and it will set Alexa your default Assistant.
Click the home button of your Redmi Note 8 Pro and Alexa ask you some permission.
Here is the complete setup guide of Alexa on Redmi note pro, This process may work in downloaded Alexa application try your self if this process works let me know in the comments down below.
Leave a Comment