The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro is a successor to the original Xiaomi 12 Pro and focuses on delivering performance. The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro has a premium build quality, it has a metal frame and a glass back. This metal frame has “maglev” trigger buttons which can be engaged by sliders on the side. Poco launched its new Note 11 Series. Note 11 is quite a powerful budget smartphone and comes with a 50MP camera that has a powerful sensor to take stunning photos. If you have a Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro for GCam 8.7 download is now available on this page. This article is for Google Camera 8.7 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro. On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Gcam 8.7 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro.
Google Camera 8.7 For Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, and better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download it from our site, the download link of the Google Camera app is down below. Gcam 8.7 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro Xda.
Quick Overview of Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ (6 nm), the processor that features (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510). 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM. It runs on Android 13 with MIUI 14. The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro has an Adreno 642L for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has an AMOLED touchscreen 11-inch display with a resolution of 1800×2880 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 309PPI with 120Hz.
The device sports a Tripple-camera set-up at the back with a 50MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 2MP depth. You get a single 20MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture punch-hole camera.
Some of the features of the camera of the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro are LED flash, HDR, and panorama, and offers video recording 4K@30/60fps 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, and super slow motion. Moreover, the device has an under-display fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro packs a battery capacity of 8600 mAh that supports 67W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 8.7 For Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro
Additional Features for Gcam 8.7
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.7 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process is for Google Camera versions 8.7, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 8.0 All Xiaomi Phones
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.7 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on a few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro with Night Mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.7 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Samsung devices
you successfully download and install GCam 8.7 on your Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro If you face any kind of problem then comment down below.