The Redmi Note 12 is a successor to the original Redmi Note 11 and focuses on delivering performance. The Redmi Note 12 has a premium build quality, it has a metal frame and a glass back. This metal frame has “maglev” trigger buttons which can be engaged by sliders on the side. Poco launched its new Note 11 Series. Note 11 is quite a powerful budget smartphone and comes with a 50MP camera that has a powerful sensor to take stunning photos. If you have a Redmi Note 12 for GCam 8.4 download is now available on this page. This article is for Google Camera for Redmi Note 12. On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods app.
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Gcam 8.4 for Redmi Note 12.
Google Camera Download For Redmi Note 12
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, and better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download it from our site, the download link of the Google Camera app is down below. Gcam 8.4 for Redmi Note 12 Xda.
Quick Overview of Redmi Note 12
The Redmi Note 12 smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 (6 nm), and the processor is a 2.0Ghz octa-core that features. 128GB 4GB RAM 128GB 6GB RAM. It runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13. The Redmi Note 12 has an Adreno 619L for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an AMOLED touchscreen 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 395PPI with 120Hz.
The device sports a Tripple-camera set-up at the back with a 48MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 8MP (f/2.2 ultrawide lens) and 2MP Telephoto Macro you get a single 13MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture punch-hole camera.
Some of the features of the camera of the Redmi Note 12 are LED flash, HDR, and panorama, and offers video recording 1080p@30, and super slow motion. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 12 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 33W USB-C fast charging.
Google CameraFor Redmi Note 12
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 12
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Redmi Note 12
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Redmi Note 12
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Redmi Note 12
Additional Features for Gcam 8.4
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- The face retouching option in portrait mode can now be a Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera versions 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera Download For Realme 9
The best & latest GCam apk is always available on the GCam Store website. Here we make a list with the best GCam apk version. Anyone can download it for a Realme 9 device. Some kind of GCam feature will not work on Realme 9. Don’t worry other features will give you great performance.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 12 with Night mode
- Step 1: First, download any compatible GCam mod APK Realme 9 from the upper download link.
- Step 2: To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
- Step 3: For Android 10 or later versions, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.
New Example: If you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome. Or the firefox browser on your phone. Next, you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
- Step 4: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Samsung devices
you successfully download and install Google Camera 8.4 on your Redmi Note 12 If you face any kind of problem then comment down below.