Google Camera 8.7 For Samsung Galaxy M54, The Samsung Galaxy M54 is a highly anticipated smartphone that promises to offer a premium experience to users. One of the key features that make the Samsung Galaxy M54 stand out is its camera system. However, even with the impressive camera hardware, the camera app on the Samsung Galaxy M54 may not be able to fully exploit the camera’s potential. Fortunately, users can download and install the Google Camera app on their Samsung Galaxy M54 to enhance their photography experience.
Google Camera, also known as GCam, is a camera application developed by Google for its Pixel series of smartphones. The app is renowned for its ability to capture stunning photos and videos with advanced features such as Night Sight, Astrophotography, and HDR+. These features are not available on the stock camera app of most smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy M54.
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy M54.
Google Camera 8.4 For Samsung Galaxy M54
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, and better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download it from our site, the download link of the Google Camera app is down below. Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy M54 Xda.
Quick Overview of Samsung Galaxy M54
The Samsung Galaxy M54 smartphone is powered by the octa-core Exynos 1380 (5 nm), the processor that features (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55). 256GB 8GB RAM. It runs on Android 13 with oneUI 5.1. The Samsung Galaxy M54 has a Mali-G68 MP5 for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has an AMOLED touchscreen 6.6-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 400PPI.
The device sports a Tripple-camera set-up at the back with a 108MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 8MP wide and 2MP Macro. You get a single 32MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture punch-hole camera.
Some of the features of the camera of the Samsung Galaxy M54 are LED flash, HDR, and panorama, and offers video recording at 1080p@30fps, Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy M54 packs a battery capacity of 6000 mAh that supports 15W USB-C fast charging.
Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy M54
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy M54
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Samsung Galaxy M54
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M54
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy M54
Additional Features for Gcam 8.4
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- The face retouching option in portrait mode can now be a Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- First, download Google Camera 8.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process is for Google Camera versions 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, and 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M54 with Night Mode
The Google Camera app is not available on the Google Play Store, and therefore, users need to download it from a trusted source. Here are the steps to download and install Google Camera on the Samsung Galaxy M54.
- Step 1: Enable App Installation from Unknown Sources
Before downloading and installing the Google Camera app on the Samsung Galaxy M54, users need to enable app installation from unknown sources. To do this, navigate to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources, and toggle on the option.
- Step 2: Download Google Camera APK
The next step is to download the Google Camera APK file. There are several websites that host the APK file, but users should only download from trusted sources. One of the most reliable sources is APKMirror.
- Step 3: Install Google Camera
After downloading the APK file, users should navigate to the Downloads folder and tap on the APK file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Step 4: Configure Google Camera
Once the Google Camera app is installed, users should open the app and go to Settings. Here, users can configure the app settings to their liking. Some of the settings that users can adjust include Photo resolution, HDR+ control, Night Sight, and Astrophotography.
Gcam for more Samsung devices
you successfully download and install GCam 8.7 on your Samsung Galaxy M54. are you facing any kind of problem? do let us know in the comments