Xiaomi is the best smartphone manufacturer brand within the budget. Xiaomi launching the best product under the best price bracket. We have seen so many smartphones from Xiaomi and phones are great in terms of price and performance, Also Samsung provides a good camera set up all phone support Camera2Api and supports Google camera. Download Google Camera 8.4 Apk For All Xiaomi Devices.
Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 8.4 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 8.4 for all android devices. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Google Camera 8.4 Apk Download for All Xiaomi Devices
Google introduced a stable version of Google Camera 8.4, Google Camera 8.4 Apk Download For All Android Devices. Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. Download Google Camera 8.4 Apk for All Android devices. Google Camera 8.4 is now in Beta stages some features may not work properly if you find any issue please give feedback to the developers so that they debug the issue quickly.
Google Camera 8.4 APK Download
We have first modded Gcam 8.4 APK made available by Cstark. The new mod is almost available for every Android smartphone. The interested users can head over to the download section below to get the compatible Gcam 8.4 APK. We already said this Google Camera 8.4 version is now in the Beta stage some features may not work in some phones but do make sure your phone should be running on Android 10 at least download Google Camera 8.4 apk.
Main Features of Google Camera 8.4.200
For months now, we’ve been tracking the Pixel 4a as Google’s next Android hardware release. Earlier this month, our team uncovered direct mentions to Google also launching a “Pixel 5” and “Pixel 4a (5G)”, with no signs of a Pixel 5 XL.
With Camera 8.4.200, Google introduced a mysterious new string into the app, one that simply and unhelpfully says “Lasagna.”
Another feature we’ve been tracking since before the Pixel 4 released is “audio zoom,” or essentially the ability to “focus” your microphone down to a specific direction when recording a zoomed-in video. With Camera 8.4.200, Google takes another step closer to launching an audio zoom, with new descriptions for how audio zoom works. Cstark27, a well-known member of the Google Camera app modding community, was able to enable the “Audio zoom” preference mentioned above, but it had no immediate effect on video recordings. It’s possible that the audio zoom requires hardware not available on the current generation of Pixel phones. Google Camera 8.4.200 For All Android Devices
On Pixel phones today, your camera flash is either on or off, and nowhere in between. One more subtle upcoming feature we’ve found in Camera 8.4.200 is that Google may be making the camera flash adjustable. We found two new references in the app’s code to “flash_intensity.”
When you take a photo in the Google Camera app today, you’re offered easy access to share that photo to one of your favorite social media or messenger apps, from the preview in the bottom-right corner. As noted on Twitter by XDA’s Mishaal Rahman, Google Camera 8.4.200 includes work to make newly recorded videos just as easy to share.
Specifically, you’ll be able to share videos with the following apps:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.4.200 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 8.4.200 based on Google Camera 8.4.200. Download Google Camera 8.4 Apk For All Xiaomi Devices
Download latest Google Camera 8.4.200 APK from Pixel 5 and 4a (5G)
Till now Google camera 8.4.200 is under testing it confirms that Google Camera 8.4.200 will support 4K60fps file format while you record video. There is no Beta/Stable version of Google camera 8.4.200 we will notify you when the Beta version is available for public domain usage. Please stay tuned with us.
- Google camera 8.4.200 MWP
- Google Camera 8.4.200 MWP Cloned
- Google camera 8.4.200 Greatness
Gcam 8.4 Apk all Xiaomi devices
|Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi k30||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi Note 8 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi K20 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi 8||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 8||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 For Note 7 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 7||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 7S||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 6 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 5 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi Note 10||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi Note 10 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi Mix Alpha||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi 9 Pro 5G||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi 9 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Black shark 2 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi A3||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Mi A2||Download|
|Google Camera 8.4 for Poco F1||Download|
Features of Google Camera Port
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.3 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.3, 7.3, 7.2.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website. Download Google Camera 8.4 Apk For All Xiaomi Devices
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). And mind it this is not a stable version of Google camera 8.4 it is in Beta stages, so it may have some bugs. if you find any issue then report to the developers else try later versions of Google camera 8.4.