Samsung Galaxy M52 is quite a powerful budget smartphone and M52 comes with a 48MP camera that has a powerful sensor to take stunning photos. If you have a Galaxy M52 for Google Camera 8.2 download now available on this page.. this article is for Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Google camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52.
Google Camera 8.2 For Samsung Galaxy M52
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Gcam 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52 Xda.
Quick Overview of Samsung Galaxy M52
The Samsung Galaxy M52 smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm), the processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores at 1.8GHz. 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM. It running on Android 11 with One UI 3.1. The Samsung Galaxy M52 has a G52 MC2 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 409PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/2.0)+ 12MP (f/2.2 ultrawide lens), 5MP Macro. in the front, you get a single 32MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture infinity U Notch camera.
Some of the features of the camera of the Samsung Galaxy M52 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 4K@30, 1080p@30/60fps, and superslow motion 720@120ps. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy M52 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 25W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Samsung Galaxy M52
Google Camera 8.3 for Samsung Galaxy M52
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52
Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy M52
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy M52
Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy M52
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy M52
Google Camera 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy M52
Additional Features for Gcam 8.2
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
To know more about Google camera 8.2 version please read this article
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.2, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 8.0 All Samsung Devices
Google Camera 7.0 for Samsung phones
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M52 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Samsung devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 8.2 on your Samsung Galaxy M52 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Leave a Comment