Realme announced the Realme GT2 Pro launch soon, and the device will come with some great flagship specs and Realme aggressive price. And, we know that you are here to download Google Camera for the device. So, we are here with the all-new Realme GT2 Pro. So, Download Google Camera 8.2 For Realme GT2 Pro and click stunning pictures from your device. The Realme GT2 Pro Gcam Download link is provided in the article. GT2 and GT2 Pro come with snapdragon 8gen 1chipset If you have a Realme GT2 Pro for GCam 8.2 downloads are now available on this page. This article is for Google Camera 8.2 for Realme GT2 Pro. On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Gcam 8.2 for Realme GT2 Pro.
Google Camera 8.2 For Realme GT2 Pro
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Gcam 8.2 for Realme GT2 Pro Xda.
Quick Overview of Realme GT2 Pro
The Realme GT2 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4 nm), the processor that features Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510). It comes with 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM. It runs on the Android 12 Realme UI 3.0. The Realme GT2 Pro has Adreno 730 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has a 120Hz LTPO2 AMOLED touchscreen 6.7-inch display with a resolution of 1440×3216 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 509PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 50MP sensor (f/1.8) Sony Sensor, 50MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 3 MP, f/3.0, Macro camera. In the front, you get a single-camera 32MP with an f/2.0 aperture punch-hole camera. Some of the features of the camera of Realme GT2 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 8K, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has an under-display, (optical), fingerprint sensor. The Realme GT2 Pro packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 65W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 8.2 For Realme GT2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Realme GT2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Realme GT2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Realme GT2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme GT2 Pro
Additional Features for Gcam 8.2
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera for All Realme Devices
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme GT2 Pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Samsung devices
you successfully download and install Google Camera 8.2 on your Realme GT2 Pro If you face any kind of problem then comment down below.