Realme launched the Realme Narzo 30 which is considered to be one of the best mid-range phones available on the market this phone comes with great hardware and a great camera setup overall in price – some buyers with tight budgets like having choices when it comes to phones that prioritize the cameras, battery life, or even gaming performance for that Realme Narzo 30 is the option. This article for Google Camera 8.1 For Realme Narzo 30.
Google camera 8.1 for Realme Narzo 30
Download Google Camera 8.1 For Realme Narzo 30 now available. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in the recent update Google camera 8.1 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count, this article for Download Gcam 8.1 for Realme Narzo 30 Xda. Gcam 8.1 for Realme Narzo 30 On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Download Google Camera 8.1 For Realme Narzo 30
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 8.1 For Realme Narzo 30 Xda.
Quick Overview of Realme Narzo 30
The PocoX3 smartphone is powered by the Dimensity 700U (6 nm), a processor that features 2 cores at 2.2 GHz, and 6 cores at 2.0GHz. It comes with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM. It runs on the latest Android 11 with the Realme UI 2.0. The Realme Narzo 30 has Adreno 660 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an IPS LCD 90Hz capacitive touchscreen 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400, and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 405PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor f/1.9, 8MP ultrawide, and 2MP depth sensor. in the front, you get a single 16MP f/2.0 aperture punch-hole notch camera.
Some of the features of the camera of Realme Narzo 30 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec. Realme Narzo 30 supports 1080p@30/120fps. Moreover, the device has an under-display fingerprint sensor. The Realme Narzo 30 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging support.
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30
- Download Google camera 8.2 for Realme Narzo 30
Google camera 8.2 for Realme Narzo 30
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme Narzo 30
Google Camera 8.1 for Realme Narzo 30
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme Narzo 30
Google Camera 8.0 for Realme Narzo 30
- Download Google Camera 7.5 for Realme Narzo 30
Google Camera 7.5 for Realme Narzo 30
Additional Features for Gcam 8.1
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
To know more about Google camera 8.1 version please read this article
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.2, 8.1, 8.0.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera for Realme phones
Google Camera for Realme Phone
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.4 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices now, but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme Narzo 30 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the Gcam 8.1 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 8.1 on your Realme Narzo 30 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed it). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Leave a Comment