Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. In the recent update Google camera 7.5 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.5 For Oneplus 8 Download Xda. Gcam 7.5 for Oneplus 8 from our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam 7.5 for Oneplus 8, Gcam 7.5 for Oneplus 8.
Google Camera 7.5 Apk For Oneplus 8 Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.5 for Oneplus 8 Xda.
Quick Overview of Oneplus 8
The OnePlus 8 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM865 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm) the processor that features Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585). 128GB 8GB,256GB 12GB RAM. It running on Android 10 with Oxygen Os 10. OnePlus 8 has Adreno 640 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.65-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 400PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.6)+ 16MP 13mm ultrawide camera sensor with 2MP Macro sensor 8 in the front you get a single 16MP camera with an f/2.0 Punch hole aperture camera Some camera features digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
Some of the features of the camera of OnePlus 8 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps Super Steady OIS, and superslow motion 720@480fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 8 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 30W USB 3.1-C Wrap fast charging support.
Google Camera for Oneplus 8
- Download Google Camera 7.5 for Oneplus 8
Google Camera 7.5 for Oneplus 8
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Oneplus 8
Google Camera 7.4 for Oneplus 8
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8
Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for OnePlus 8
Google Camera 7.2 for OnePlus 8
- Download Google camera 7.1 for Oneplus 8
Google Camera 7.1 for OnePlus 8
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Oneplus 8
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.5, 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Oneplus 8
Google Camera 7.0 for Oneplus 8
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.5 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Oneplus 8 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.3 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.5 on your Oneplus 8 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed it). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Leave a Comment