We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.4 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2 Xda.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam for Realme X2.
Google Camera 7.4 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.4 For Realme X2 Xda
Quick Overview of Realme X2
The Realme X2 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm), the processor that features 2 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 470. It comes with 6 GB, 8GB of RAM. It runs on the Android 9 pie. The Realme X2 has Adreno 618 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 403PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.8), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor, 2 MP Macro camera. In the front, you get a single 32MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture waterdrop notch camera. Some of the features of the camera of Realme x2 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Realme x2 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera for Realme X2
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2
Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme X2
Google Camera 7.3 for Realme X2
- Download Google camera 7.2 for Realme X2
Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X2
- Download Google Camera 7. for Realme X2
Google Camera 7.1 for Realme X2
Recommended Settings for Realme X2
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
SeeMore : Google Camera 7.4 For Redmi K20 Pro
SeeMore : Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi K30 With Astrophotography
Best config files for Any Realme Phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.0 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Under developer settings, enable these three options.
- After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
- Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
- Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- It will change Night Sight mode to Astrophotography feature.
Google Camera 7.0 Realme X2
Google Camera 7.0 for Vivo V17
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.4 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X2 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.4 on your Realme X2 Pro If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Leave a Comment