Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Download Xda. Gcam 7.3 for Poco X2 In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam 7.2 for Poco F2, Gcam 7.3 for Poco F2 Gcam 7.2 for Poco F1.
Download Google Camera 7.2 Apk For Poco F2
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Poco F2 Xda
Quick Overview of Poco F2
The Poco F2 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon SDM865 Snapdragon865 (7 nm), the processor that features Octa-core (1 core clocked at 2.42GHz and 1 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.8GHz) all the cores are Kyro 485. It comes with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB.. It runs on the latest Android 10. The Poco F2 has Adreno 640 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an IPS capacitive 120Hz touchscreen 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 395PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.9), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor, and 2MP dedicated Macro camera in the front, you get a dual 20MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture and 2MP depth sensor punch hole camera. Some of the features of the camera of Poco F2 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps and 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Poco F2 packs a battery capacity of 4500 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera for Poco F2
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2
Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Android 10
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Poco F2
Google Camera 7.2 for Poco F2 Android 10
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Poco F2
Recommended Settings for Poco F2 and Poco f1
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
SeeMore : Best Custom ROMs For Redmi K30
Best config files for Any Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco Phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.0/7.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Under developer settings, enable these three options.
- After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
- Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
- Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- It will change Night Sight mode to Astrophotography feature.
Google Camera 7.0 for Poco phones
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Poco F2 Pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2 on your Poco F2 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Leave a Comment