Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.3 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G Download Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam 7.3 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G, Gcam 7.2 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G,
Google Camera 7.3 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google camera 7.3 for Oppo LG V60 ThinQ 5G Xda
Quick Overview of LG V60 ThinQ 5Gimage source – GSMArena
The LG V60 ThinQ 5G smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM865 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm), the processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 core clocked at 2.42GHz and 4 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 585, 128GB 8GB RAM. It running on the Android 10 with LG UX. The LG V60 ThinQ 5G has Adreno 650 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has a POLED capacitive touchscreen 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 409PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.8), 13MP f/2.2 (ultrawide),0.3MP f/1.4 TOF 3D sensor, in the front, you get a single 10MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture waterdrop notch camera.
Some of the features of the camera of LG V60 ThinQ 5G pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 4320p@30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@480fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The LG V60 ThinQ 5G packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 27W USB3.1 type C-Power Delivery 2.0 and wireless charging
Google Camera for LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Google Camera 7.4 for LG V60 ThinQ
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Google Camera 7.3 for LG V60 ThinQ
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Google Camera 7.2 for LG V60 ThinQ
- Best Gcam for LG Devices
Recommended Settings for LG V series
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
Main Features of Google Camera 8.2
For months now, we’ve been tracking the Pixel 4a as Google’s next Android hardware release. Earlier this month, our team uncovered direct mentions to Google also launching a “Pixel 5” and “Pixel 4a (5G)”, with no signs of a Pixel 5 XL.
With Camera 8.2, Google introduced a mysterious new string into the app, one that simply and unhelpfully says “Lasagna.”
Another feature we’ve been tracking since before the Pixel 4 released is “audio zoom,” or essentially the ability to “focus” your microphone down to a specific direction when recording a zoomed-in video. With Camera 8.2, Google takes another step closer to launching an audio zoom, with new descriptions for how audio zoom works. Cstark27, a well-known member of the Google Camera app modding community, was able to enable the “Audio zoom” preference mentioned above, but it had no immediate effect on video recordings. It’s possible that the audio zoom requires hardware not available on the current generation of Pixel phones.
On Pixel phones today, your camera flash is either on or off, and nowhere in between. One more subtle upcoming feature we’ve found in Camera 8.2 is that Google may be making the camera flash adjustable. We found two new references in the app’s code to “flash_intensity.”
When you take a photo in the Google Camera app today, you’re offered easy access to share that photo to one of your favorite social media or messenger apps, from the preview in the bottom-right corner. As noted on Twitter by XDA’s Mishaal Rahman, Google Camera 8.2 includes work to make newly recorded videos just as easy to share.
Specifically, you’ll be able to share videos with the following apps:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.2 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 8.2 based on Google Camera 8.2.
See More :
- Download More Google camera for All LG devices
- Know More about LG V60 ThinQ
Best config files for Any LG Phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.3/7.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Under developer settings, enable these three options.
- After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
- Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
- Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- It will change Night Sight mode to Astrophotography feature.
Google Camera 7.0 All LG Devices
Google Camera 7.0 for Oppo phones
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.3 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo LG V60 ThinQ 5G with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.3 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Realme devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.3 on your LG V60 ThinQ 5G If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Leave a Reply