We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi 8.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Redmi 8
Quick Overview of Redmi 8
The Redmi 8 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm), the processor that features 2 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.45GHz all the cores are Kyro 485. It comes with 3 GB, 4GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 10. The Redmi 8 has Adreno 505 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 32GB, 64GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has an IPS capacitive 120Hz touchscreen 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 720×1520 and an aspect ratio of 19:9 with 270PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 12MP sensor (f/1.8), 2 MP depth sensor in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture Motorized pop-up camera. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi 8 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 1080p@30fps, and Moreover, the device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Redmi 8 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi 8
Google Camera 7.2 (arm64-8a)(nodpi)
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
SeeMore: Google Camera 7.2 For Redmi K20 Pro
Best config files for Any Xiaomi/Redmi phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.0 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Under developer settings, enable these three options.
- After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
- Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
- Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- It will change Night Sight mode to Astrophotography feature.
Google Camera 7.0 for Redmi 8
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.2 on Redmi 8 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2 on your Redmi 8 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Leave a Comment