We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Gcam 7.2 for Realme 5i Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam for Realme 5 Pro, Gcam 7.2 for Realme 5s, Gcam 7.2 for Realme 5.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Realme 5i Xda
Quick Overview of Realme 5i
The Realme 5i specification same as Realme 5S smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm), the processor that features 4 core clocked at 2.0GHz and 4 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 260. 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM RAM. It running on the Android 9 pie but soon Realme updates Color OS 7 with Android 9. The Realme 5i has Adreno 610(700MHz) for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 6.52-inch display with a resolution of 720×1600 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 403PPI.
The device sports a Quad camera-camera set-up at the back with the 12MP sensor (f/1.8), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor, 2 MP Macro camera. In the front, you get a single 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture waterdrop notch camera. Some of the features of the camera of Realme XT are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Realme XT packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports a 10W USB charger.
Gcam 7.2 for Realme 5i
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 5i
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme 5i
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme 5i
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Realme 5i
Recommended Settings for Realme 5i
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
SeeMore : Google Camera 7.2 For Redmi K20 Pro
Best config files for Any Realme Phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.4, 7.2.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 Realme 5i
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 5i with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Realme devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2 on your Realme 5i If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.