We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.2 for Oneplus 7 pro.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Oneplus 7 Pro
Quick Overview of OnePlus 7 Pro
The Oneplus 7 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm), the processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.84GHz and 3 cores clocked at 2.42GHz and 4 cores at 1.78GHz all the cores are Kyro 485. It comes with 6 GB, 8GB and 12GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 10 with all the android users’ favorite Oxygen OS. The Oneplus 7 Pro has Adreno 640 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1440×3120 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 516PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.6)+ 8MP (f/2.4 telephoto lens), 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), AF. And, in the front, you get a single 16MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture Motorized pop-up camera. Some of the features of the camera of Oneplus 7 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@480fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Oneplus 7 pro packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.2 for Oneplus 7 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Oneplus 7 Pro
Google Camera 7.3 for Oneplus 7 pro
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Oneplus 7 Pro
Google Camera 7.2 for Oneplus Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Oneplus 7 Pro
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Google Camera 7.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Camera 7.0 for Oneplus 7 Pro
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on OnePlus 7 Pro
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved it on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn on the Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2. If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Leave a Comment