Redmi soon launched Redmi 10X with Mediatek G70 with 48MP camera Redmi 10X supported Camera2API. Redmi 10X Google Camera 7.1 is now available for Redmi 10X. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.1 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.1 For Redmi 10X Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. you can install the Google Camera apk. GCam 7.1 For Redmi 10X.
Google Camera 7.1 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera For Redmi 10X.
Quick Overview of Redmi 10X
The Redmi 10X smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85, the processor that features Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55). 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. It running on the Android 10 with MIUI 12. The Redmi 10X has Mali-G52 MC2 for graphics performance. In the front, the device has an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 401PPI.
The device sports a quad-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.8) + 8MP (f/2.2 ultrawide lens) 2Mp Macro sensor 2Mp depth sensor in the front, you get a single 13MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture infinity O camera. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi 10X are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps Steady Gyro EIS, and superslow motion 720P@960fps. Moreover, the device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Redmi 10X packs a battery capacity of 5020 mAh that supports 18W USB charging.
Google Camera 7.1 for Redmi 10X
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Redmi 10X
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi 10X
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi 10X
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Redmi 10X
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Redmi 10X
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.3, 7.1, 7.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Redmi 10X
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.1 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.1 on Redmi 10X with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.1 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Google Camera for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.3 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.1 for Redmi 10X If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.