Infinix Launched A budget phone Infinix Note 7. Infinix Note 7 supports Google Camera 7.1 and it is now available for Infinix Note 7. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.1 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.1 For Infinix Note 7 Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. GCam 7.1 For Infinix Note 7.
Google Camera 7.1 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.1 For Infinix Note 7.
Quick Overview of Infinix Note 7
The Infinix Note 7 smartphone is powered by the Mediatek Helio G70 (12NM), the processor Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53. It comes with 128GB of storage 6GB of RAM. It runs on the Android 10 with XOS 5.0. Mali G52 for decent graphics performance. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 720×1640 and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 402PPI.
The device sports a Quad-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.8)+2 MP depth sensor + 2 MP Macro sensor 2MP Dedicated Video camera, in the front, you get a single 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture notch camera. Some of the features of the camera of Infinix Note 7 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 1080p@30fps, and superslow motion 720@120fps. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Infinix Note 7 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 10W USB- fast charging.
Google Camera 7.1 for Infinix Note 7
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Infinix Note 7
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Infinix Note 7
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Infinix Note 7
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Infinix Note 7
Main Features of Google Camera 8.2
For months now, we’ve been tracking the Pixel 4a as Google’s next Android hardware release. Earlier this month, our team uncovered direct mentions to Google also launching a “Pixel 5” and “Pixel 4a (5G)”, with no signs of a Pixel 5 XL.
With Camera 8.2, Google introduced a mysterious new string into the app, one that simply and unhelpfully says “Lasagna.”
Another feature we’ve been tracking since before the Pixel 4 released is “audio zoom,” or essentially the ability to “focus” your microphone down to a specific direction when recording a zoomed-in video. With Camera 8.2, Google takes another step closer to launching an audio zoom, with new descriptions for how audio zoom works. Cstark27, a well-known member of the Google Camera app modding community, was able to enable the “Audio zoom” preference mentioned above, but it had no immediate effect on video recordings. It’s possible that the audio zoom requires hardware not available on the current generation of Pixel phones.
On Pixel phones today, your camera flash is either on or off, and nowhere in between. One more subtle upcoming feature we’ve found in Camera 8.2 is that Google may be making the camera flash adjustable. We found two new references in the app’s code to “flash_intensity.”
When you take a photo in the Google Camera app today, you’re offered easy access to share that photo to one of your favorite social media or messenger apps, from the preview in the bottom-right corner. As noted on Twitter by XDA’s Mishaal Rahman, Google Camera 8.2 includes work to make newly recorded videos just as easy to share.
Specifically, you’ll be able to share videos with the following apps:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.2 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 8.2 based on Google Camera 8.2.
Best config files for Infinix Note 7
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.3, 7.2.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Infinix Note 7
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.1 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.1 on Infinix Note 7 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.1 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Google Camera for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.1 for Infinix Note 7 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.