WhatsApp is the most popular social media messing apps all around the world. You can do lots of things in WhatsApp’s like call, video call, massages, you can sent pictures, videos, you share your thought in Whatsapp in status area, you can block people. The WhatsApp is very simple to use you don’t find the guy whom you wanna talking with you just need to save his/her phone number which linked in WhatsApp. Although this enough features there is some limitation. That’s why WhatsApp alternatives available in the market. GbwhatsApp Apk is the perfect alternatives to official WhatsApp. Download GBWhatsApp Apk Pro.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. Many people use WhatsApp to share videos, photos, audios, and much more. If you want to use WhatsApp with some extra features, then use GBWhatsApp APK download and install it on your android smartphones. However, this version is not available on the Google Play Store and it is difficult to verify the integrity of the editor with regard to the many permissions required. Caution!
Features of GBWhatsApp!
- Ban proof.
- Supports calls.
- Emojis Changer!
- Zoom for profile footage.
- Privacy mods: Hide the “Last seen”.
- Themes mods and Theme Server ( to download/apply themes ).
- Amendment ticks/bubbles vogue Mod.
- Counter statistics for the group.
- Media preview without loading.
- Show Online/last Seen in Main Screen.
- Increase video size sending from 16 MB to 30 MB.
- Image sending increases from 10 pictures to 90.
- Increase status words from 139 characters to 250.
- Ability to proceed links on chat screen while not saving sender variety or cluster admin variety.
GBWhatsApp Mod Apk Download
Download GBWhatsapp Pro MOD APk
FMWhatsApp Pro MOD APk
|App Name||GB WhatsApp|
|Last Updated||March 20, 2020|
How to Install GBWhatsApp
on Android Phones
- Step 1. First of all, download the GBWhatsApp on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on GBWhatsApp.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Leave a Comment