Realme Launched its own Emoji service named Omoji with Realme UI 3.0. Realme released the Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 beta update for several smartphones, including Realme GT, Realme X7 Max, Realme GT Neo/ Neo2, Realme GT Master Explorer Edition, and recently announced for Realme 8 Pro. Download Omoji_v1.0.0 Apk and create your own Avatar.
Realme UI 3.0 Omoji Avatar Feature
The update brings new features, the Omoji Avatar feature which was recently introduced in ColorOS 12. To those who are unfamiliar with Omoji, it is a personalized 3D avatar feature that you can create your virtual look in an imaginative way with various accessories and features. Omoji can also capture the minor change of your facial expressions — tailored all and just for you.
The Realme UI 3.0 offers a lot of Omojis, like ghosts, food, objects from everyday life. There are also dynamic wallpapers for select devices, so you can have a taste of the new visual experience.
Users are worried that even after the Realme UI 3.0 update, the Omoji feature is not available on their mobile, so we have brought for you how you can use and add this feature.
How to use Omoji Avatar Feature in Realme
Dream of having a virtual avatar? Here comes Omoji. You can now create 3D avatars of your own face with custom hairstyles, headwear, makeup, and piercings. Omoji even mirrors your expressions in real-time. *
- Download the APK file given above
- Install the file into your device
- Now Go into “Settings“
- Tap on “Personalizations”
- Hit on the “Always-On Display”
- Scroll down and scroll left “Personalized” Section
- You will see the “Omoji feature“
- Select your favorite “Expression”
- Tap on “Next” on the top right corner
- Now select text color
- And tap on Apply button
How to Install Realme Omoji
- Step 1. First of all, download the Realme Omoji on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Realme Omoji.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this.
Leave a Reply