Xiaomi Black Shark Pro supports Project Treble so now you are able to use Android 11 GSI custom ROM on your smartphone it possible to use Android 11 custom ROM for your device, but mind it this, not OTA oriented update so that you got an update and install. This is a bit of tough work to do, but don’t worry we will help you with everything. But your device should support Android Project Treble then you can start the installation of Android 11 Custom ROM For Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro Download.
Download all the necessary files before you start the process and read the installation guide very carefully. And before you start the process lets understand what is Project Treble and GSI
What is Project Treble:
Project Treble basically partitions your device into two separate partitions, a system, and a vendor: system contains your generic system image, while vendor partition has your device-specific files required for booting and running your phone.
What’s a GSI?:
A GSI literally means Generic System Image. It is a general system image meant for no specific device. Treble enabled devices to have the capability to run a GSI. How to install Android 11 Custom ROM For Xiaomi Black Shark Pro.
Quick Overview of Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
The Gcam 7.4 for Xiaomi Black shark 2 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7nm) the processor that features Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485). 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM. It running on the Android 10 with MIUI. The Gcam 7.4 for Xiaomi Black shark 2 Pro has Adreno 640 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.39-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 409PPI.
The device sports a dual-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.8)+12MP of the Telephoto sensor with f/2.4 52MM, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture front camera.
Some of the features of the camera of Gcam 7.4 for Xiaomi Black shark 2 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps Super Steady OIS, and superslow motion 720@1920fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Gcam 7.4 for Xiaomi Black shark 2 Pro packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 27W USB-C fast charging.
See more about Xiaomi Black 2 Shark Pro
- Necessary Requirement file before you install Android 11 ROM for Xiaomi Black Shark Pro
- Do Make sure your device supports the project treble
- Project Treble support custom Recovery
- GSI ROM or Project Treble ROM
- Backup full system image.
Download Android 11 ROM For Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
Android 11 GSI ROM for Project Treble devices.
Download Orange Fox Recovery to install GSI.
For installing Orange Fox Recovery your device should be Rooted and install TWRP.
Download Orange Fox Custom Recovery
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing SuperSU
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- MIUI OTA support
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Alternative lock screen
- Fox theme engine:
- choice of the splash screen
- alternative lock screen
How to Install Android 11 on Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
- First, make sure is that your device is rooted and working fine
- Make sure from your side is that your device supports Project Treble compatibility.
- Copy all the necessary files and GSI Android 11 ROM on your SDcard.
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode and Flash the OrangeFox Recovery
- And then boot into OrangeFox Recovery which looks like this type,
- Now backup the all of the current ROM. After backup, you can proceed for the next steps. it will take some time.
- Perform a factory reset within TWRP.
- Transfer the GSI from your PC to your device’s internal storage where TWRP can access it.
- Tap on “Install.”
- Change the type from “zip” to “image.”
- Find and select the GSI.
- Choose to flash to the system partition.
- Once that is done, reboot your device.
Hopefully, your device should boot up after a few minutes of waiting. If not, skip the following section and go to the troubleshooting tips.
NOTE: Please download all the files we have given, Read all the instruction carefully. This process will take the time to get to sit back and relax. If you made any mistake during this process we are not responsible for that.